Monday 25 February 2013

My Beloved Friend

As a human, we always have some close friends. I know some of you also have a close friend. But,for this time,to find a close friend who really faithful is really hard. Sometimes ,some of them like to talking about our negative side behind us. Hahah its easy to find someone like that. But,in junior high school,I
found some of my truly bestfriend. Their never see me from my physical. They're always welcoming for me. They're always be there when I need them. We understand each other,we love each other as a bestfriend. Oke ,here's some of my bestfriend!

1. ADELIYANI

Oke first,her name is adeliyani, you can call her adel or nguring(we like to call her nguring because we think her hobby is nguring all the time). She's a directioners,same like me. We like to sharing information about One Direction! Hmm she's so addicted with Harry Styles. She really likes ARSENAL! OMG I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IM NOT INTERESTED ON FOOTBALL. She likes to ngebondolin her hair. I don't know what the reason why she likes to ngebondolin her hair. But she's beautiful for.......her parents hahaha im joking. Oke you're beautiful kok del mueheheheh. I always share my story with her,she's a good listener. She's so hard to fallin in love with a guy,but it doesnt mean she's lesbong yahh. Udah ah cukup adelnya,capek ngetiknya-__-


2. FARHA FAHIRA

Second,her name is farha fahira. You can call her dea,farha,ponay juga boleh. She has poni tercetar between us. You can see that her dimples is more cetar than her poni. She's pretty ,but sometimes she looks handsome also-__- Don't ask me about HER gender oke. She's directioners also,but I think she's not as addicted as me and adel. She has a crush on Zayn Malik si abang gue yang jambulnya tornado,bianglala,istana boneka,kora-kora,oke ngaco. Lanjut... She has so many ex boyfriend! But it doesnt mean she's a playgirl! Esumpah ye mantannya cakep-cakep banget-_-. One more thing you should know,she has unique nails :3 Kukunya mendelep-mendelep gituuu. Udah ah ntar gue diomelin aib dia gue bongkar semua-_-.


3. NEDYA ELIZA

Nah yang ini namanya nedya eliza. You can call her nedya,behel,bopak juga gakpapa sih huehe. SHE'S THE CARELESS ONE! Her laugh is so fuckin cetar gila-__- She wearing braces on her teeth. Her braces is so brightened my day omg:') etapi boong :3 She likes Liam Payne,but she doesnt like one direction-__- Its unfair! Her hobby is benerin rambut kaliyaa.........


4. LARASATI RIZKI ANDRIANI

The next one is larasati rizki andriani. You can call her ayyas or bondol(etapi skrg udh gak bondol:-/), Her hobby is ngaca-__-. Kalo udah ketemu kaca berasa ketemu pintu surga. She's beautiful juga loh gak mungkin juga gue bilang ganteng. I don't know about her idol. I only know that she likes lagu lagu lawas gitu-_-. I don't know what should I say about her-_- abis dia paling gak neko-neko diantara kita......Eh iya by the way pipinya dia tembem banget gila *inipenting*


5. NUR AINY ALI

And the last one is nur ainy ali. You can call her ainy or ani. She's the most beautiful between us I guess. So many cowok yang nembak dia tapi ditolak semua because she's still waiting for her prince yang songong itu ama gue-_- I won't to type his name lah ya. She really addicted with robsten(robert pattinson and kristen stewart). I dunno why,dia masa demen banget ama film vampir yang salah gaul itu karena masa iya vampir kawin ama manusia terus vampirnya sekolah bareng manusia. Kok jadi ngomongin twilight? Duh I dunno lah ya harus ngomong apa tentang dia,yang jelas dia cantik banget. My crush aja having a crush on her :'O *apansi* Her hobby is minum darah,egadeng booong:3 Her hobby is ngaca ajaday.




HERE'S SOME PHOTOS ABOUT US!!










OKE I THINK ITS ENOUUUUUGH. Gila ini udah malem banget loh-_- Ah santai kaliya gue udah langganan telat ini -__- Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment