Friday 1 February 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 19th HARRY STYLES

Oke guys,as you know today is harry's birthday. So I just wanna share a little bit about harry! Enjoy!


harry sprinkler
Harry Styles is no longer 18 and that makes me all verklempt for some reason.
harry cry wah harry cry

I love this little curly-haired goofball for so many reasons. He’s curly so he automatically wins bonus points from me because if I ever have any male children, they’ll have hair just like him.
harry gum

He’s quirky, no doubt.
harry roller
harry mammary harry stare mic
harry nip robeharry fashion
Despite all the rumors and articles and people trying to portray him as a manwhore, a cougar chaser, or a Lothario, he just keeps on keeping on and being his wonderful, adorable self.
harry flirt face
Who knows what this next year will bring, but I wish him love and success.
larry silly smile
That was surprisingly serious so have a Sassy Turtleneck Lou, just because.
lou sass turt 

From:GossipCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment